Support PDF,DOC,DOCX,TXT,XLS,WPD,HTM,HTML fils up to 5MB
A recent LawCrossing Salary Survey of Lawyer Salaries of Best Law Firms survey asked attorneys about their experiences working for 94 different law firms. While the survey asked a variety of questions regarding associate life, vacation time, benefits, and firm demands, one of the more interesting components involved the salary and bonus assessment. What follows is a concise summary of the survey's results with regards four separate areas: salary and bonus amounts for 2013; salary scale; the target bonus amounts for 2012; and the factors that go into determining bonuses for each firm.
An updated survey for 2016 can be found here: 2016 Law Firm Salary Chart - Firms Announcing Raises
An updated survey for 2015 can be found here: 2015 LawCrossing Salary Survey of Lawyer Salaries in Best Law Firms.
Please see the following articles for more information about attorney salaries:
- 2015 LawCrossing Salary Survey of Lawyer Salaries in Best Law Firms
- How to Negotiate Your Way to a Better Salary
- What Do In-House Attorney Positions Pay?
- Which Legal Jobs Will Pay the Most?
- 2015 8th Year Salaries and Bonuses of the Top Law Firms
- 2015 1st Year Salaries and Bonuses of the Top Law Firms
- LawCrossing Salary Survey of Lawyer Salaries in Best Law Firms
- The Impact Law Firm Economics Can Have on Your Legal Career
Over the years I have renewed the account on and off and will continue to do so as your service has been a great help.
Frank J. Catalano
LawCrossing Fact #81: Those who use LawCrossing always know about available industry opportunities, which makes finding a job easier.
NOW TRENDING ON BCG ATTORNEY SEARCH
MOST POPULAR ARTICLES
Testimonial of the Week
- Jennifer Guidea Bloomfield, NJ
New York City, NY
Division of Economic Justice Bureau of Internet and Technology Assistant Attorney General – New York City Re...
What about personal questions concerning marital status, number of children, health? Try to figure out the underlying concern. For example, the question What are your child-care arrangements? might address the availability to travel or work weekends. Answer the real question: 'I will do whatever it takes to get the job done.' Magic words: 'You can count on me.'