Support PDF,DOC,DOCX,TXT,XLS,WPD,HTM,HTML fils up to 5MB
A recent LawCrossing Salary Survey of Lawyer Salaries of Best Law Firms survey asked attorneys about their experiences working for 94 different law firms. While the survey asked a variety of questions regarding associate life, vacation time, benefits, and firm demands, one of the more interesting components involved the salary and bonus assessment. What follows is a concise summary of the survey's results with regards four separate areas: salary and bonus amounts for 2013; salary scale; the target bonus amounts for 2012; and the factors that go into determining bonuses for each firm.
An updated survey for 2016 can be found here: 2016 Law Firm Salary Chart - Firms Announcing Raises
An updated survey for 2015 can be found here: 2015 LawCrossing Salary Survey of Lawyer Salaries in Best Law Firms.
Please see the following articles for more information about attorney salaries:
- 2015 LawCrossing Salary Survey of Lawyer Salaries in Best Law Firms
- How to Negotiate Your Way to a Better Salary
- What Do In-House Attorney Positions Pay?
- Which Legal Jobs Will Pay the Most?
- 2015 8th Year Salaries and Bonuses of the Top Law Firms
- 2015 1st Year Salaries and Bonuses of the Top Law Firms
- LawCrossing Salary Survey of Lawyer Salaries in Best Law Firms
- The Impact Law Firm Economics Can Have on Your Legal Career
LawCrossing is a quick search website with beautiful options. It was a pleasure to have an opportunity to use LawCrossing.
LawCrossing Fact #9: LawCrossing allows users to upload their resumes and send them directly to employers.
To be part of the AMA is to be part of our Mission to promote the art and science of medicine and...
NOW TRENDING ON BCG ATTORNEY SEARCH
MOST POPULAR ARTICLES
Testimonial of the Week
- Eileen Baca-Penner New Mexico
Always send your cover letter and resume to the person who can hire you. Bypass personnel at all costs. They're a screening mechanism. Go to the top if you want results.