What Do Paralegal Jobs Encompass?
Let us begin with what exactly formulates the duties and responsibilities of a paralegal. Here are some of the most common duties of a paralegal:
- Assisting attorneys in preparation of closings, hearings, trials, and corporate meetings.
- Conducting in-depth legal research and identifying appropriate laws.
- Helping attorneys with the investigation of particular case facts.
- Conducting client as well as witness interviews.
- Drafting documents, filing petitions, and attending various correspondences.
- Attending depositions, execution of wills, and court hearings and trials.
What Personality Traits Would Make You a Successful Paralegal?
Want to continue reading ?
Become a subscriber to LawCrossing's Job Seeker articles.
Once you become a subscriber you will have unlimited access to all of LawCrossing Job Seeker's articles.
There is absolutely no cost!