Search using our robust engine. Get the recommendations you need to get ahead.
Browse through our expansive list of legal practice areas.
Work where you are or where you would like to be. Find where you will work with LawCrossing.
Use our marketplace to feature your opportunity
Start your search today
Set up your account and manage your company profile on LawCrossing
Look through and compare company profiles
Learn from the legal expert
Discover salaries and the scope of your next job
LawCrossing Works Read Testimonials and Share your Story
Never Give Up
published September 01, 2009
- Build and maintain good relationships with key clients and know their contacts
- Institute a collaborative working relationship with (firm) attorneys and staff
- Create invoices and track deposits using a software for contract management
- Maintain cost schedules & budget records in a contract database program
- Track and report employee time records and input data
- Prepare cost reports
More about Harrison
Trends Affecting Practice of Law
The Important Role of Different Paralegals in the Legal Field
Jobs for People Interested in the Legal Profession: Law Careers You Can Pursue If You Do Not Attend or Complete Law School
Paralegal Profession and its Evolution