What kind of attorney does all this background add to in the real world? Attorney N. Peter Antone is an Immigration Attorney with his own law firm who practices immigration law. To look at the definition of the practice of immigration law one must consider that the slant more often heard in the news is focused on removing aliens from the United States.
The legal work of an immigration lawyer deals with U.S. citizenship and loss of citizenship. The admission and removal of immigrant aliens is a job for the immigration lawyer and it involves immigrants from any country. The admission of aliens involves those searching to gain permanent residence and therefore acquire a green card. Others who seek temporary entry to the United States are those who apply and receive a non-immigrant visa card. Immigration law also includes:
- Immigration crimes (Which includes illegal immigration, or aliens who work illegally in the U.S.)
The office of Attorney N. Peter Antone practices Immigration Law based on the following precepts to benefit the U.S. during the economic slow down:
- A large gap will be left by retiring baby boomer and our country will need young professionals in their 20's and 30's to immigrate to the United States in large numbers to fill in the huge gap.
- The immigrated workers will add to our tax and social security base.
- During the current economic and housing crises, a new influx of immigrant professional would support the home sales and help to balance the U.S. economy.
- As far as economic terms, we need the immigration population to provide services for reasonable prices. These are the services that many U.S. citizens are not willing or able to provide. Their presence has helped the U.S. contain inflation.
- To deny the immigrants work in this country destroys their family unity and prevents their ability to support family in their country which will create a more stable world environment that benefits the U.S.
In the U.S. we have not recognized these needs to open our doors to young professionals for work visas and green cards. In spite of the need to make the immigration process economical and faster, especially for immigrants who are here among us now, the trend is to make it hard to obtaining legal immigration.
Attorney N. Peter Antone will be backed in his immigration pursuits as Attorney Stephen N. Zack becomes ABA President in 2010. At this time hope for the immigrant will be recognized by the American public and a greater resolve to share the benefits and the responsibilities of our country will be bestowed to immigrants who are allowed to work in the United States.