Support PDF,DOC,DOCX,TXT,XLS,WPD,HTM,HTML fils up to 5MB
How Suited Are You to the Practice of Law in a Large Law Firm?
by Harrison Barnes, Managing Director - BCG Attorney Search
Do you want a better legal career?
Hi, I’m Harrison Barnes. I’m serious about improving Lawyers’ legal careers. My only question is, will it be yours?
About Harrison Barnes
Harrison is the founder of BCG Attorney Search and several companies in the legal employment space that collectively gets thousands of attorneys jobs each year. Harrison is widely considered the most successful recruiter in the United States and personally places multiple attorneys most weeks. His articles on legal search and placement are read by attorneys, law students and others millions of times per year.
- Brian McMillan San Francisco, CA
Why You'll Love LawCrossing
Legal Job Market Updates
Stay Ahead. Get your weekly career digest giving you:
- the latest legal jobs
- legal employment news and trends
- career advice and more
- What is LawCrossing?
- Who Else Is Ready to Never Have to Worry About Recessions and the Legal Job Market Again?
- Why Job Boards Are Evil!
- Blow Away Your Competition with LawCrossing
- Get More Employers to Respond to Your Applications and Hire You
- Why You Are Not Aware of 95% of the Jobs Out There
- Why LawCrossing's Marketing Problem is Good for You
- Why It is Important to See Every Job Site There is
- Private versus Public Job Boards
- Why You Need to Manage Your Job Search in One Place
- Who Else Wants Their Phone Ringing Off the Hook With Quality Job Interviews?
- Do Not Use Another Job Board Until You Read This