Search using our robust engine. Get the recommendations you need to get ahead.
Browse through our expansive list of legal practice areas.
Work where you are or where you would like to be. Find where you will work with LawCrossing.
Use our marketplace to feature your opportunity
Start your search today
Set up your account and manage your company profile on LawCrossing
Look through and compare company profiles
Learn from the legal expert
Discover salaries and the scope of your next job
LawCrossing Works Read Testimonials and Share your Story
8 Reasons You Are Not Motivated and Why You Need to Stay Motivated No Matter What!
Save your search progress and never miss an update
The candidate must be a Family Law lateral attorney. Must be a high performer with strong academic and professional credentials, excellent research and writing skills, and a desire to become part of the client-focused team.
Litigation Associate Attorney
The candidate' will represent clients in legal proceedings, draw up legal documents and advise clients on legal matters. Responsibilities: Represent clients in court or before government agencies; Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients; Negotiate settlements for legal disputes; Comply with all legal standards and regulations;’ Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law; Qualifications: Previo...
• Provide legal advice and counsel to clients on corporate and transactional matters, including contract interpretation and negotiation;
• Represent clients in corporate, business and real estate transactions;
• Draft and review contracts, including corporate governance documents, shareholder agreements, LLC operating agreements, and purchase and sale agreements;
• Assist clients with business formation, structuring, and compliance;
Law Firm is seeking an Associate Attorney with 0-5+ years of experience practicing in the area of real estate, foreclosure and/or creditors’ rights law. The ideal candidate should be a Virginia licensed attorney and must demonstrate/possess:
• The mentality that we, all firm employees, support each other so that we can solve our clients’ problems
• High level of motivation with ability to work independently
• Ability to multitask and be a team player
• The a...
LawCrossing Archives are an incredible resource that will assist you in tracking down and locating employers that are likely to hire someone like you—regardless of whether they have current openings. Reviewing archived jobs is one of the smartest ways to find employers that have hired and needed people like you in the past—and may likely need someone like you again. Go here to learn from a top legal recruiter how the LawCrossing Archives can benefit your legal career.
office of a BCG Attorney Search Top Ranked Law... seeks a near-partner lateral attorney with 3-5 years of... benefits like 401(k); 401(k) matching; Health insurance; Health savings account; Life insurance; Paid time off; Professional development assistance;... Relocation assistance; Retirement plan....