Search using our robust engine. Get the recommendations you need to get ahead.
Browse through our expansive list of legal practice areas.
Work where you are or where you would like to be. Find where you will work with LawCrossing.
Use our marketplace to feature your opportunity
Start your search today
Set up your account and manage your company profile on LawCrossing
Look through and compare company profiles
Learn from the legal expert
Discover salaries and the scope of your next job
LawCrossing Works Read Testimonials and Share your Story
Picking Up Suicide Victims in a Shanghai River
Save your search progress and never miss an update
Law Firm is searching for an experienced Associate Attorney to join their team. This is a hybrid position with the opportunity to work both in office and remotely. The ideal candidate will have at least two years of family law experience as an attorney, be licensed to practice law in Washington State and be a WSBA member in good standing.
• At least two years of family law experience as an attorney
• Licensed to practice law in Washington State/WSBA...
We offer a full-service, national law firm with a commitment to diversity and inclusion. This position will be based out of the Seattle office.
• Handle all aspects of employment litigation, including single-plaintiff and class action matters
• Conduct legal research and draft legal memoranda and pleadings
• Participate in discovery and motion practice
• Attend court hearings and assist with trials and arbitrations
• Provide advice and coun...
Splunk also has policies in place to protect the personal information candidates disclose to us as part of the application process. Please see our Privacy Statement for more information.
The Role: Senior Legal Counsel, Products and Services
The Senior Legal Counsel, Products and Services will serve as a seasoned legal advisor to various solutions groups and business teams at Splunk. This role requires an experienced and motivated attorney with a strong understanding
- Tax Manager position focused on serving ultra-high net worth clients in the areas of estate, gift, and trust planning and compliance
- Full-time position with competitive benefits and compensation package
- Requires a bachelor's degree in accounting or business-related field and CPA license or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in public accounting with a focus on private client taxation, including experience leading engagements and driving growth
Senior Manager Trust and Safety Policy at Twitch
Location: Seattle, WA (or remote within the .)
Twitch is the world's largest live streaming service, bringing together global communities centered around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. Our company is built on the foundation of community, both within our company and with our users. We value collaboration and problem-solving, and are dedicated to empowering diverse creators to thrive
EY is currently seeking a Manager to join our Financial Accounting Advisory Services practice (FAAS) in Seattle, WA. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on a team of diverse professionals and assist corporate clients with their strategic accounting and financial reporting challenges. You will have the chance to utilize your technical skills and knowledge to provide financial accounting, audit, and advisory services to clients, helping them address complex acco
We are flexible on remote work arrangements, but the candidate is expected to be available and responsive during regular business hours.
Prepare and negotiate complex agreements, including services agreements, intellectual property and technology inbound and outbound licenses, and development and publishing agreements
Advise clients on compliance with privacy laws and regulations, including GDPR, CCPA, and COPPA
Review and revise public-facing doc
H1: Part-Time Attorney Position Available at Growing Law Firm in Seattle
H2: Join Our Team and Provide Legal Services to the Greater Seattle Area
The Law Firm, located in Seattle's Ballard neighborhood, is seeking a highly qualified part-time attorney to join our team. With over five years of experience in probate, estate planning, business, and real estate law, the ideal candidate will have a strong background and passion for these areas of law. This position offers a co