New organization to hold roundtable meetings for top general counselSarubbi named GC of Camden County Improvement AuthorityAsset Acceptance names new GCCoal gia...
Support PDF,DOC,DOCX,TXT,XLS,WPD,HTM,HTML fils up to 5MB
|Year of establishment||1925||Number of partners||188|
|Number of offices||7||Partner to associate ratio||3.50|
|Biggest office||Toledo||Percentage of women attorneys||27.00|
|Number of attorneys||252||Percentage of minority attorneys||7.10|
|Number of associates||54||Percentage of LGBT attorneys||0.50|
Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick was founded in 1925 by Harold W. Fraser (1872-1945), a native of Canada, who came to Toledo, Ohio in 1891 and entered the law office of E.W. Tollerton. Mr. Fraser was admitted to Ohio practice in 1894, although he did not become a United States citizen until 1897. In 1896 Marshall and Fraser (the order of names chosen by the flip of a coin) was formed and became the first tenant in the Spitzer Building, located in downtown Toledo, occupying one large room on the fifth floor. Marshall and Fraser was dissolved on January 31, 1925, and Mr. Fraser formed Fraser, Hiett & Wall consisting of three partners and four associates from the old firm: Harold W. Fraser, Stanley J. Hiett, Hampton G. Wall, Alonzo C. Ruihley, George R. Effler, John W. Winn, Jr. and Roscoe W. Shumaker. The firm practiced at 710 Home Bank Building. In 1952 the current firm name was adopted. In 1960, Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick became the second tenant in the newly-constructed Libbey-Owens Ford Building at Madison and Michigan Avenues. In 1981 the firm moved to a renovated warehouse, formerly known as the American Plumbers Supply Company Building. A new entrance was constructed and a new address assigned: 1000 Jackson. In 1985 the ABA Journal awarded Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick First Prize for Civic Commitment for the extensive renovation and landscaping of the firm’s new quarters in Toledo. The prize was one of several awarded as part of the Journal’s first Law Office Design competition. The building sits on three acres and is just northwest of the Lucas County Courthouse. The completed project cost $3.8 million and represents Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick’s commitment to downtown Toledo. A new two-story 15,000 square-foot addition in 1998 raised office space to 83,000 square feet.
Collier Law Group, we provide legal services all over Ohio in the areas of personal injury, business and commercial litigation and bankruptcy. We commit to obtaining the best possible result while keeping our clients fully informed throughout the process...
Cooper & Kowalski LPA is a diverse group of talented litigators dedicated to innovative, vigorous, results-driven, and cost-efficient pursuit of client objectives. Based in Toledo, Ohio, the firm's trial and appellate lawyers have extensive experience in federal and state courts. Cooper & Kowalski regularly serves regional and national clients:...
Since the year 2000, the founder of BCG Attorney Search, Harrison Barnes, and his expert legal recruiters have placed thousands of attorneys and are at the top of their field in servicing attorneys. These businesses include the largest and most popular legal job site in the world, LawCrossing; the l...