Search using our robust engine. Get the recommendations you need to get ahead.
Browse through our expansive list of legal practice areas.
Work where you are or where you would like to be. Find where you will work with LawCrossing.
Use our marketplace to feature your opportunity
Start your search today
Set up your account and manage your company profile on LawCrossing
Look through and compare company profiles
Learn from the legal expert
Discover salaries and the scope of your next job
LawCrossing Works Read Testimonials and Share your Story
Rap Stars, House Managers, Crystal Meth, Prison, and Your Ego
New York City, NY, United States
Banking and Transactional Associate
Adam Leitman Bailey, . is now accepting applications for an attorney position in our banking and transactional departments.
The Associate role works in the banking and transactional departments. The position’s essential responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Assist with and attend bank closings from intake of the file through post-closing; Title Review and Clearance; Lien Search Review and Clearance; must be familiar with reviewing underlying collateral, preparing exhibit As, preparing and balancing closing disclosures, and UCC filings.
• Assist with purchases and sales
• Assist with bank closings, closing schedules and represent the lender at closings
• Handle due diligence gathering; review of board meeting minutes/notes; review offering plans for banks; prepare closing statements; review title reports/lien searches; execute/conduct closings on behalf of the lender
• Preparation of banking documents
• Transaction assistance
• Document review and drafting
• Meeting, managing, and coordinating schedules
• File creation, organization, and maintenance
• Interaction with various executive level clients. The duties and functions will require confidentiality, initiative, and sound decision-making
• Manage incoming correspondence (emails, mail) and upload same in case database
• Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to suggest and implement change to improve operational efficiency
• Support peers to assist with overflow, special projects, and day-to-day tasks
• Maintain confidentiality of information
• Willing to travel to all 5 boroughs, Nassau County, Suffolk County, and Westchester County
• Strong management, organizational, communication and writing skills
• Strong MS Office Skills (Outlook, MS Word, Excel)
• Strong typing skills
• Strong work ethic
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality and discretion
• Law Degree.
• Notary Public in the state of New York or willing to obtain
• Prior experience as a bank attorney, 1-2 years
• Experience with Real Estate Bank Closings a must
• Experience with Title Review/Lien Search Review
• Willing to travel within the 5 boroughs, Nassau, Suffolk and Westchester
• Detail oriented
• Proven technical skills, highly proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, etc.)
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills required with the ability to produce high quality emails and messages to individuals at all levels of the organization
• Excellent telephone skills and executive presence
To apply please provide cover letter and resume to Ashley Weiner,
Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C.
By uniting many of the best real estate attorneys of our generation, Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C. has become one of New York’s most prominent real estate law firms. The firm excels by solely practicing real estate law and only taking on projects and cases where it is among the best in the field. Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C. has achieved groundbreaking results in the courtroom, in the board room, at the closing table, in the lobbies of legislative bodies, and in every other venue where talented legal advocacy is key to its clients’ interests.
disclosures, and UCC filings.
Honors & Awards:
· Crain’s Best Places to Work (2010,2012, 2016, 2017, 2018)
· Chambers USA Leading Firm
· Best Law Firms US Best Lawyers
· Super Lawyers
· Highest “AV” rating from Martindale-Hubbell
· Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
· Commercial Observer Most Powerful Real Estate Attorney ·
· Marquis Who’s Who
· American Lawyer
Benefits include: Rolls Royce of Health Insurance, Firm Funded Dental Cleanings and Vision Check-ups, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(K) plan, Commuter benefits, Subsidized Gym Memberships, and availability to work from home or one of the most beautiful offices in NYC. Every attorney receives their own office with a spectacular view.
• Careers page: https://www.alblawfirm.com/careers/
• Banking page: https://www.alblawfirm.com/practice-area/mortgage-finance/
• Awards: https://www.alblawfirm.com/awards/
Feb 17, 2024
Feb 17, 2024
Tell us where to send your access instructions: