Knox McLaughlin Gornall & Sennett began in 1958 as a partnership among William W. Knox, Gerald J. Weber, Conrad A. Pearson and John M. McLaughlin. The new partnership, including Joseph F. MacKrell, opened an office on the third floor of the Meiser Building at 23 West Tenth Street on July 1, 1958. Over the years, from 1958 to 1977, the office expanded from one to three floors as new attorneys joined the firm. The firm had a general civil practice with concentrations in both business and trial law.
Knox McLaughlin Gornall & Sennett, P.C. practices law in the following areas and works with its clients to provide the best possible legal solutions.