Support PDF,DOC,DOCX,TXT,XLS,WPD,HTM,HTML fils up to 5MB
Before Catholic Charities of Dallas was ever formally established, the agencies that formed the heart of our organization were focused on the most vulnerable members of our community. From the Diocesan Orphanage started in 1891 and the Marillac Clinic and Social Center in 1921, to the Brady Center in 1982 and the San Felipe Food Distribution Center in 2013, the stories are remarkably similar. We saw a need in the community and passionately pursued a solution to meet that need. We recognized a marginalized group and worked to empower them. We acknowledged another’s pain and did everything in their power to soothe it.