Support PDF,DOC,DOCX,TXT,XLS,WPD,HTM,HTML fils up to 5MB
The Sullivan family has been practicing law in Stephens County and southwest Oklahoma since the 1920s. The firm of Leach & Sullivan was founded in 1954 by William O. Leach, Paul D. Sullivan, and Patrick D. Sullivan. The family tradition continued with Michael P. Sullivan joining the firm in 1972 and Kent P. Sullivan joining the firm in 1981. After William O. Leach passed away in 1990, longtime Duncan resident Jay B. Watkins became a partner after joining the firm in 1987.
Leach & Sullivan, Limited Liability Partnership practices law in the following areas and works with its clients to provide the best possible legal solutions.