Personal Injury Associate Opening: We seek a Florida personal injury associate to handle bicycle crash claims. Ideal candidate would have 2 - 5 years experience in personal injury law and have a strong commitment to bicycling and bike advocacy. Location in Florida and terms and conditions of employment are flexible. read more
Our firm is looking for a Business Immigration Attorney with anywhere from 2-5 years of experience.
• Prepare petitions/applications for various NIV and IV immigration cases, including: temporary work visas (H-1B, L, E-1/2, TN, O-1, J); I-140 (EB-1,2,3, incl. national interest waiver); I-485, including consular processing, applications for employment authorization document; travel document, replacement I-94; I-90
• PERM; I-130; I-140... read more
McDowell Hetherington LLP, a commercial litigation firm with a nationwide practice, is seeking candidates for an experienced attorney position in its Boca Raton, FL office. Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- a current license to practice law in Florida;
- 2 to 4 years of experience;
- an ability to run his or her own litigation matters with minimal supervision;
- a desire to have contact with clients and build... read more
Junior Associate Attorney - Civil Litigation
The candidate must have 0-3 years of experience. will be responsible for attending hearings, conducting discovery, and client interactions will be an immediate part of the job duties. Should preferably have good working knowledge of litigation. Familiarity with judicial procedures in Dade, Broward and Palm Beach County is essential. English and Spanish is helpful.
Hollywood office of our client seeks construction attorney with 1-3 years of litigation experience. The candidate should preferably have construction work experience.
Testimonial of the Week
LawCrossing was probably the best legal board I have used. I liked the layout and it was user friendly. I tried to use another job board, but it was not user friendly and was kind of a pain, whereas LawCrossing was easy to use to find jobs. I really liked it. I would certainly recommend this site and service to my colleagues.
Hollywood office of our client is seeking a healthcare attorney with experience prosecuting or defending healthcare fraud claims. Specific knowledge and experience with federal and state administrative procedures related to health care, health care transactions (AKS, Stark, FCA, M&A) and Medicare compliance is a plus.