What’s the role?
We are currently seeking Contract Attorneys to join a prestigious consultancy firm on a 2-month full time contract. The successful candidate will assist with assembling, analyzing, and documenting facts for engagement matters.
Start date: 6th December 2021
Rates: up to $26 per hour (40 hours per week)
Duration: 2 months/full time
Your day-to-day activities will include
- Assist with assembling, analyzing, and documenting facts for engagement matters.
- Assist in executing engagement workflow and administration.
- Assist with imaging, media processing, document tracking, and chain of custody requirements.
- Support for engagement software access and troubleshooting.
- Assist in preparing reports based on business issues and facts being analyzed.
- Participate in the review of contracts and other documents following instructions and guidelines provided by the client.
- Participate in document review requiring legal training and education including substantive relevancy, issue coding, privilege, and redaction review as per engagement needs.
- Assist in performing quality control activities for document review as needed.
What knowledge, skills and experience you need
- Juris Doctor - must have passed the bar exam in at least one jurisdiction.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of engagement management and clients, ability to balance multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Professional demeanor and strong communication skills, both written and oral, ability to work in a team environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access.
- Knowledge of litigation management software including but not limited to Concordance, Introspect, Relativity, and cloud providers where necessary.
- Flexibility with travel requirements. Specific foreign language.
Momenta is a global contingent resource solutions company, providing skilled professionals to the financial services, legal, technology and training and development sectors for over 30 years. If you have the skills and experience for this exciting role then apply today and don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to become one of our associates and join a company that provides our people with quality opportunities, development and ongoing support globally.