Support PDF,DOC,DOCX,TXT,XLS,WPD,HTM,HTML fils up to 5MB
Organization TypeLaw Firm
Years of Experience
Our firm is looking for a Business Immigration Attorney with anywhere from 2-5 years of experience.
• Prepare petitions/applications for various NIV and IV immigration cases, including: temporary work visas (H-1B, L, E-1/2, TN, O-1, J); I-140 (EB-1,2,3, incl. national interest waiver); I-485, including consular processing, applications for employment authorization document; travel document, replacement I-94; I-90
• PERM; I-130; I-140
• change/extension of status
• I-751; Removal of Conditions
• Prepare response to request for evidence
• Research law, procedure and keep track of immigration law updates
Leaf, Ferreira, de Araujo, LLC
The firm possesses familiarity with U.S. Consulates around the world and in-depth expertise with U.S. immigration law, including daily focus on the United States of Citizenship and Immigration Services, as it is integrated into the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.