Search using our robust engine. Get the recommendations you need to get ahead.
Browse through our expansive list of legal practice areas.
Work where you are or where you’d like to be. Find where you’ll work with LawCrossing.
Use our marketplace to feature your opportunity
Start your search today
Set up your account and manage your company profile on LawCrossing
Look through and compare company profiles
Learn from legal expert, Harrison Barnes
Discovery salaries and scope your next job
Don’t just take it from us
1-3 yrs required
Jun 08, 2022
Jan 03, 2022
Courtroom-Ready Associate Attorney NEEDED for Family Law Firm!
Are you looking for the right place to start your legal career? Do you aspire to be a master in the courtroom eventually – going from case to case with ease? Do you want to find a law firm that will invest in you and give you the opportunities to handle cases in the courtroom?
Are you outgoing, detail-orientated, persuasive, and articulate? Does the idea of fighting aggressively for your clients motivate you? Are you someone who "never gives up?"
Working as a courtroom attorney isn't for the faint of heart -- you should be courageous, have good instincts, and have a Winston Churchill attitude when it comes to fighting for our clients, "We will never surrender; never, never, never, never."
A little about us - we are a fast-paced established boutique family law firm of 8 attorneys located in the heart of Beverly Hills that is looking for an exceptional, young, and hungry courtroom-ready associate attorney eager to join our growing team! The ideal candidate is someone who loves the courtroom as you will regularly appear on the firm's behalf in courtrooms throughout Southern California (Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, and Riverside counties). This is a unique opportunity for an individual who has 1 to 3 years of family law experience and enjoys gaining extensive courtroom experience! You will work with the firm's principal, a former DA, who has handled over 120 trials and 2,000 cases -- this is an opportunity to learn and grow in your career as an attorney.
The ideal candidate has a background in public speaking -- perhaps you were a debate champion in high school or were the involved in theatre and see life as a stage. Either way, you should be able to quickly think on your feet, practice critical thought, be articulate and persuasive, and be a natural problem solver.
This position involves appearing in the courtroom on a near daily basis in courthouses all over Southern California (which is mainly remote, but you should be ready and willing to drive when necessary) Know that emotions are ALWAYS running high in family law - you must be empathetic while also having a thick skin. The ideal candidate is someone who doesn't shy away from a challenge -- even when the going get's tough.
Our firm's reputation has been built on aggressive advocacy with outstanding customer service -- that means we're always looking for ways to go above and beyond for our clients and we take great satisfaction in providing excellent customer service at all times. Furthermore, as a family law firm we know that we are working with individuals at some of the most difficult times in their life and work to treat our clients like we would want to be treated. Helping people and making a difference motivates us and it should motivate you too.
The Ideal Candidate
• A licensed California attorney
• Is an excellent public speaker and ready to argue passionately in the courtroom
• LOVES a challenge
• Thinks quickly on their feet
• Has at least 1 to 3 years of professional work and an AMAZING attitude and a strong desire to work at a top-notch law firm!
• Has a positive and upbeat attitude
• Has Excellent time management capabilities
• Is always Punctual, reliable, and extremely dependable
• Loves working as part of a driven team
• Is extremely organized and detail orientated
• Thrives in fast-paced work environment
• Is self-motivated and proactive
• Get's things DONE!
• Has "multi-tasker" as their middle name -- look up "triage" -- it's an accurate description of our day -- we're constantly re-arranging tasks depending on what's important -- that fast-paced type of environment should excite you, not scare you
• Meets deadlines without sacrificing quality
• Never lets the words "that's not in my job description" come out of their mouth
• Is a natural communicator -- even bad dates go well for you because you can talk to anyone!
• Has a personality we'll actually LIKE being around (it's a small office -- if you're moody/emotional please move on -- for all our sakes)
• Enjoys responsibility and taking "ownership" of tasks
• Is proficient with Mac computers and Microsoft Office
• Has tough skin, isn't dramatic, and can counteract difficult/emotional clients with empathy and positivity
• possesses superior writing abilities
• ALWAYS wears a smile!
Daily courtroom appearances, drafting legal documents, conducting legal research, case management and preparation, meeting with clients to discuss their cases, doing retainers with new clients, and representing the firm at networking events and local bar association meetings.
• Mon-Fri 8:00am to 6:00pm
• $75,000 - $85,000 (Depends on Experience)
• Prius provided for this role as extensive driving is required
• Benefits (Medical Insurance, Two Weeks Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays)
If interested, please respond by submitting your resume AND a short paragraph in the body of your e-mail detailing why you are interested in this specific position and how you feel your traits/experience make you an ideal candidate.
Provinziano & Associates Inc.
Small Family Law Firm in Beverly Hills CA
Tell us where to send your access instructions:
Enter your mobile number to get a reminder to apply later.