Support PDF,DOC,DOCX,TXT,XLS,WPD,HTM,HTML fils up to 5MB
Organization TypeLaw Firm
Date Last Verified
• Summarizing cases and preparing reports for attorneys;
• Conducting research, investigating facts and developing legal arguments;
• Preparing and filing documents with courts;
• Organizing and archiving the documents related to completed and ongoing cases;
• Keeping track of changes in legal framework and providing timely updates on these changes;
• Assist attorneys in scheduling, preparing simple document using templates, collecting documents, monitoring calendar, fill out forms with instructions, translations and other related administrative tasks;
• Handle bookkeeping and accounting tasks under the supervision of accountant, including preparing and mailing invoices, collecting and recording payments, and tracking business income and expenses;
• Positive attitude and team player is a must!
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work;
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task;
• Proficiency in Chinese/Mandarin preferred, but not required;
• Prior experiences working with a law firm is preferred, but not required;
• Advanced user of MS Office, Adobe Acrobat;
• High level of computer literacy;
• Bachelor’s degree or higher (Required)
Job Types: Full-time
Pay rates depend on experiences and qualifications; paid leave and medical insurance available after a probationary period.
DGW Kramer LLP
DGW Kramer LLP is a boutique law firm based in the center of New York City. Our team of attorneys and staff serve clients across the United States and across the globe. We regularly provide cross-border client services and assist clients with resolving international disputes. Many of us work remotely and we allow our associates to work remotely as well. We offer a range of legal services, including complex commercial litigation, business litigation, international arbitration, corporate transactions, real estate, and immigration. Our clients include corporations, non-profits, entrepreneurs, and individuals, both in the United States and overseas. We bring particular expertise to China-related litigation and transactional matters, with combined decades of experience serving clients with China-related legal needs. The diverse attorneys and staff at DGW Kramer LLP achieve excellence every day. We bring creativity, teamwork, intellectual firepower, and innovation to solving our clients’ legal needs. Many of our attorneys and staff are fluent in multiple languages, allowing us to serve global clients directly and efficiently.