Support PDF,DOC,DOCX,TXT,XLS,WPD,HTM,HTML fils up to 5MB
Date Last Verified
Years of Experience
The National Director of Managed Review is responsible for planning, implementing, managing, and overseeing the company’s overall managed review sales and operations strategy.
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Salary Range: $135K to $150K
Essential Job Functions:
• Set up sales projections and budgets.
• Assist sales team in securing new clients.
• Recruit, hire, and train review attorneys.
• Ensure all reviews are completed timely and within budget.
• Coordinate project communication between clients and Company.
• Monitor review attorney’s progress, provide client reporting and ensure standards are maintained at all times.
• Maintains technical proficiency on review processes and drives best practices within the Company.
• Maintain client relationships to successfully renew or expand customer accounts.
• Perform all other duties including special projects that may be assigned.
1. Must be a licensed attorney with active bar status in good standing.
2. Minimum five years’ experience conducting or managing managed review projects.
3. Strong knowledge of legal review concepts and processes.
4. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and exceptional customer service demeanor.
5. Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) certification preferred.
6. Ability to multitask, prioritize and organize under pressure.
7. Detailed-oriented, resourceful, and driven.
8. Excellent leadership and management skills and able to work well with a team.
9. Action-oriented self-starter.
IST Management Services, Inc. is one of the fastest-growing, privately-held Business Process Outsourcing companies in the U.S. The company provides total office solutions including e-Discovery, document management, forensics & collections, and the management of copy, mail, imaging, supply, records, reception, desktop publishing, shipping & receiving, and administrative services for law firms and other large companies.
IST was selected as one of the fastest-growing companies by the Atlanta Business Chronicle. IST was also awarded the Human Resources Professional Excellence Award by the Society for Human Resource Management due to its outstanding employee reward programs. IST was also a winner of the Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work for award.
The company is over 24 years old with operations in over 50 cities throughout the U.S. It has a strong culture and can provide consistent, high-quality service regardless of location. Its recruiting standards are high.
Check out a short video about IST’s new corporate headquarters opening in August/September in Atlanta, Georgia:
Joe Carroll, SPHR, CFM
Vice-President, Human Resources
IST Management Services
IST provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability in accordance with applicable law in both the application and employment stages. If you require any accommodation in completing your application for employment, please inform the National Director of Talent Acquisition, Sydney Ayers, by following this link http://www.istmanagement.com/talent-acquisition-team.html for direct contact information.
ist management services