Support PDF,DOC,DOCX,TXT,XLS,WPD,HTM,HTML fils up to 5MB
Organization TypeLaw Firm
Date Last Verified
Years of Experience
Civil insurance defense firm is seeking a litigation associate with 1-3 years of experience to join our team of litigators. A successful candidate will be defending civil litigation matters, handling depositions and motion work and focusing on insurance defense law. The ideal candidate will be ready to take a step forward in his/her career.
· Independently handle court appearances, depositions and briefs
· Work as part of a team with all levels of experience
· Routine communications with clients
· Cultivate relationships with the firm's existing and future clients
· Refuse to accept mediocrity, the average, the standard or the norm in anything
· Provide leadership and direction with respect to less experienced attorneys
· JD from an ABA approved school
· Must be licensed in California
· 1-3 years of litigation experience, specifically with litigation support, deposition and case preparation
· Ability to manage full case handling responsibilities, including all facets of discovery
· Experience handling insurance defense matters preferred
· Experience with time management systems
· Proficiency in MS Suite, specifically Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Ability to think and act independently and with minimal supervision
· Outstanding listening, verbal and written communication skills
· Professional appearance and demeanor
· A variety of healthcare plans
· Internal leadership development
· Gain from the experience of a well-established mid-size law firm that has been in Orange County for 53 years.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
Cooksey, Toolen, Gage, Duffy & Woog, P.C.
Current Employee - Reviewed on August 04, 2017
Some focus in helping associates to get more time to let off some steam during the work hours might benefit the work place attitude when it comes to work load. Something as simple as offering free memberships to gyms or rec areas is an idea.Pros : I really love that the firm focuses on working on a close relationship with our clients. As important as the end result is, the firm's belief that the relationship we forge with clients is just as important is something that I hold in high regard. It has also positively affected me in how I approach my work. I also like the associates I work with at the firm. Great work culture.