Support PDF,DOC,DOCX,TXT,XLS,WPD,HTM,HTML fils up to 5MB
Organization TypeLaw Firm
Years of Experience
$50,000 a year - Full-time, Contract
Requirements: Must be active, in good standing, licensed Texas attorney. Entry level position, no experience required.
Work/Education: Undergraduate and J.D. required. Individuals with a family law or litigation background or experience preferred.
Necessary Skills: Responsiveness, Dependability, Time management, Problem solving, Attentive to details, Effective communicator / customer service, Professionalism, and Proficient with Microsoft Office.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Litigation of own cases
- Must be able and willing to work as needed to competently handle client needs.
- Legal research/draft motions and pleadings
- Client communication
- Evaluate cases and develop strategies
- Attend court and advocate for client's interests
- Familiar with and sensitive to the court rules, procedures and filing deadlines where firm practices.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations (CLEs).
- Other responsibilities and duties may vary to meet client and firm needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
Aminu Law Firm, PLLC