Support PDF,DOC,DOCX,TXT,XLS,WPD,HTM,HTML fils up to 5MB
Organization TypeLaw Firm
Years of Experience
Our client, a national law firm has an exciting opportunity with our fast-growing Menlo Park, California practice.
The firm is under the leadership of one of the country’s top attorneys in corporate and securities law.
We are seeking a lawyer with at least 3-5 years of experience to join the practice with the possibility of a fast ladder move to partnership.
The firm focuses on a wide array of business contracts and advice, including licensing, employment, venture capital, mergers and partnership and LLC matters.
The position is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial attorney looking for growth and flexibility. The firm also has IP and litigation attorneys in four other offices.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Corporate Law experience in Venture Capital, Mergers, Start-ups, Developing Stage technology and other companies
· At least 3-5 years of experience
· Licensed to practice in the State of California
· Substantive Expertise in contracts, Licensing and Employment Agreements
· Ability and demonstrated Experience in Generating New Business from New and Existing Clients
· Entrepreneurial personality looking to join a fast-growing law firm
· Undergraduate and Law Degree from a well recognized university
· Compensation based on collections for entrepreneurial attorney
· Can be part time at first moving to full time.
MBA and Financial Statements Knowledge is a Plus
Conducerent is a women owned staffing and recruiting firm.