Support PDF,DOC,DOCX,TXT,XLS,WPD,HTM,HTML fils up to 5MB
Years of Experience
The Corporate Attorney will work within a fast-paced department supporting internal clients as a transactional attorney with a focus on drafting and reviewing contracts and supporting business initiatives, such as strategic partnerships and mergers and acquisitions. Suitable candidates will have a bachelor's degree from an accredited university in animal science, biomedical engineering or equivalent background and will be an innovative, highly motivated team player who wishes to make a difference in a demanding and dynamic environment. This position will be located at Navasota Texas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Draft and review contracts, licensing agreements, and corporate documents on behalf of internal clients;
· Identify and mitigate company risk or potential risk;
· Develop, implement, and improve contract administration procedures;
· Apply understanding of key laws, regulations, and legal principles relevant to day-to-day work;
· Maintain, update, and revise contract template agreements, as well as review and integration of customer/third party contracts of acquired companies
· Oversight and coordination with outside legal counsel regarding disputes/litigation.
Bachelor’s degree in engineering (e.g. biomedical, electrical, mechanical, optical) or equivalent experience (e.g. technology, animal sciences, chemistry, biology).
Admission to a state bar, and 4+ years of experience in corporate, contract, and transactional work.
A strong candidate will have further solid drafting skills with knowledge of standard contracting administration procedures, concepts, principles and methods.
Inguran LLC dba STgenetics.
ST Genetics is a worldwide leader in livestock reproduction and other services for cattle, horses, deer and swine. These services include sex sorted semen, embryo production, and beef bull and heifer development.