Support PDF,DOC,DOCX,TXT,XLS,WPD,HTM,HTML fils up to 5MB
Date Last Verified
Years of Experience
Donahue Fitzgerald, LLP is seeking an associate attorney for our Litigation practice in our Oakland office. The position will provide hands on support for highly challenging and interesting legal assignments. This position will support multiple attorneys.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• 5+ years of litigation experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Must be a self-starter with superior organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple cases
• Ability to develop and execute case strategies and plans
• Prior experience with document preparation and review
• Prior experience taking depositions
The ideal candidate also will have strong academic credentials from a top law school. Must be admitted and a member in good standing of the California Bar.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established firm that offers interesting work, great prospects, a collaborative working environment, and competitive benefits. Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com, and please reference Litigation Attorney in the subject line of your e-mail.
DF LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Donahue Fitzgerald LLP