Support PDF,DOC,DOCX,TXT,XLS,WPD,HTM,HTML fils up to 5MB
Organization TypeLaw Firm
Date Last Verified
Years of Experience
Drive the discovery process by preparing, assembling and serving discovery demands, responses and correspondence with direction and guidance from the firm’s attorneys. Follow up with clients and adversaries for compliance with discovery demands and court orders relating to discovery. Prepare reports summarizing discovery responses and summarizing medical and other subpoenaed records for attorney review. Collaborate with and assist attorneys in providing quality legal representation in discovery, correspondence, motions and trial preparation. Prioritize assignments and meet all statutory and court ordered deadlines. Adhere to the firm’s policy regarding the Digital Practice of Law. Support and maintain the highest ethical standards in representing the firm’s clients.
• Excellent communication and organizational/prioritization skills.
• Ability to navigate and effectively manage a case management system.
• Excellent drafting skills with regard to correspondence and pleadings
• Proficient knowledge of Adobe, E-Filing, Windows 7 and Microsoft Word.
• Ability to maintain professionalism under pressure.
• Ability to converse in a professional manner with clients, claims, opposing counsel and experts
• Extensive knowledge of both the Federal and State court systems throughout the counties and state
• Minimum of five years of experience as a defense litigation paralegal required.
• Prior insurance defense experience is preferred.
Kuluva, Armijo & Garcia
About Kuluva, Armijo & Garcia Kuluva, Armijo & Garcia represents a diverse group of clients ranging from large corporations to small business entities and individuals. The firm's clients include commercial real estate entities, financial institutions, manufacturers, distributors, product owners, health care organizations, educational institutions, sports and entertainment venues, restaurants, property owners and management companies, not-for-profit organizations, professional associations, professional individuals and building contractors.