Support PDF,DOC,DOCX,TXT,XLS,WPD,HTM,HTML fils up to 5MB
Organization TypeLaw Firm
Date Last Verified
Law firm specializing in juvenile dependency cases has an immediate opening for a full time attorney position.
• Represent parents in both contested (bench trials) and uncontested detention, jurisdiction, disposition, review and termination of parental rights hearings;
• Interview and advise clients of the dependency process and their legal rights prior to each hearing;
• Perform legal research; and
• Prepare writ petitions for review by appellate courts when necessary.
• Positive attitude and a professional demeanor at all times
• Punctual, organized and dependable
• Ability to handle work of a confidential and sensitive nature
• Ability to handle high volume case loads
For more information visit www.ciummolaw.com
Richard A. Ciummo & Associates
Richard A. Ciummo & Associates has been providing indigent legal defense services since 1988. Our mission is ensure that our clients receive high quality legal representation and that their constitutional rights are safeguarded throughout their legal proceedings. We currently provide such legal services in five counties in California. We provide representation in adult criminal matters (felonies and misdemeanors), juvenile matters (both delinquency and dependency), and in contempt proceedings.