Search using our robust engine. Get the recommendations you need to get ahead.
Browse through our expansive list of legal practice areas.
Work where you are or where you would like to be. Find where you will work with LawCrossing.
Use our marketplace to feature your opportunity
Start your search today
Set up your account and manage your company profile on LawCrossing
Look through and compare company profiles
Learn from the legal expert
Discover salaries and the scope of your next job
LawCrossing Works Read Testimonials and Share your Story
Always Ask and Observe: “How Long Have People Been Around?”
Carlsbad, CA, United States
Busy boutique Carlsbad law firm seeking associate attorney, 1-3 years experience.
Remote work permitted.
Practice areas include estate planning, administration of trusts, probate (decedent estate, conservatorship & guardianship), civil/probate/trust litigation, real estate, business law and foreclosure work.
Will assist the lead attorney in any and all aspects of cases including civil litigation, formation of business entities, estate planning, and trust administration.
• J.D. degree, required;
• Admission to California State Bar, required;
• Strong writing, research and analytical skills;
• Attention to detail;
• Time-management skills;
• Word-processing skills;
• Independent initiative;
• Ability to calendar and track deadlines;
• Ability to work with minimal supervision;
• Must be willing to cross-train and assist in all areas of the office.
Will assist the lead attorney in the following responsibilities:
• Research and draft legal briefs;
• Prepare discovery, take and defend depositions;
• Prepare business entity formation documents;
• Draft contracts and other transactional documents;
• Draft estate planning documents.
Please provide the following:
• Cover letter;
• Writing Sample.
Law Offices of Macgurn & Boyd
Founded in 1985, the Law Offices of Macgurn & Boyd is a well-established boutique law firm specializing in Estate Planning, Probate, Estate Administration, and Real Estate law.
Feb 09, 2023
Feb 09, 2023
Tell us where to send your access instructions: