Search using our robust engine. Get the recommendations you need to get ahead.
Browse through our expansive list of legal practice areas.
Work where you are or where you’d like to be. Find where you’ll work with LawCrossing.
Use our marketplace to feature your opportunity
Start your search today
Set up your account and manage your company profile on LawCrossing
Look through and compare company profiles
Learn from legal expert, Harrison Barnes
Discovery salaries and scope your next job
Don’t just take it from us
Jun 19, 2022
Apr 14, 2022
Law Office in Richardson, Texas seeks an experienced, detail-oriented, hardworking family law attorney for a full-time, associate attorney position who can start immediately.
Our firm represents clients in Dallas, Collin, Tarrant, Denton, and Rockwall Counties. This is a trial court position whereby you will be in court often and working on numerous cases at a given time. Your day will be exciting and will fly by quickly as there will be a constant flow of cases and matters to work on.
We offer a hybrid, flexible plan for your work location for a work/life balance. You gain autonomy with your assigned cases, however you will also benefit from our team-based approach where managing and senior Attorneys are available to provide on-going guidance and direction on case law and strategy.
* Represent clients in Family Law Court
* Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients
* Advise clients and Negotiate settlements of legal disputes
* Manage your own docket while building and maintaining rapport with the clients on your docket.
* Comply with all legal standards and regulations
* Comply with firm's administrative and management functions
* Licensed by the State Bar of Texas.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Exceptional organizational skills
* Outgoing personality
Salary based with opportunity to increase salary based on production.
Salary start (commensurate with experience): $70,000 - $90,000.
Plus opportunities to advance and grow within the firm.
Medical/Dental insurance partially subsidized by Firm
Please include your Resume and a Cover Letter. In your Cover Letter, please provide the following information:
* Your work experience, including dates of employment, the name of employers, and what your duties were at that company.
* Your requested salary range for employment.
* Your date of availability for employment.
* A statement as to why you believe you are the right candidate for this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
Warren & Migliaccio, L.L.P.
At Warren & Migliaccio, our North Texas family law, bankruptcy, and credit card lawsuit defense attorneys are committed to making a positive impact on the lives of North Texas families. Our attorneys have nearly half a century of combined legal experience, giving us the ability to quickly identify the legal issues affecting you and develop a legal strategy that is best suited for your case. We will guide and advise you throughout every step of the legal process.
Tell us where to send your access instructions:
Enter your mobile number to get a reminder to apply later.