Support PDF,DOC,DOCX,TXT,XLS,WPD,HTM,HTML fils up to 5MB
Years of Experience
Globe Life's corporate office has an opportunity for an Assistant General Counsel to join our team.
As an Assistant General Counsel, you will be responsible for contracting drafting and review, litigation management, insurance claim review, regulatory compliance, and general corporate legal work.
• Must have a law degree
• 3-5 years of relevant experience in a law firm or corporate legal experience.
• Strong experience in contract drafting and review.
• Must have a strong academic record-you may be asked to provide a copy of law school transcript and/or a writing sample.
• Must have an active license to practice law in at least one state.
• Must be detail-oriented with the capability to analyze information and draw logical conclusions.
• Must be a self-starter who can see a project through to completion.
• Must be willing to travel as needed.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines efficiently.
• Strong adaptable, interpersonal skills, as well as the capacity to work independently.
• Proficient use of Microsoft products (i.e., Word, Excel, and Outlook) required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Globe Life was founded in 1951, is licensed in 49 states and provides life and supplemental health insurance to middle-income Americans through direct to consumer products. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) with more than 2,000 employees headquartered in McKinney, Texas. Globe Life has 4 million policies in force (as of December 2016) and is now the top volume issuer of ordinary, individual life insurance policies in the United States as reported by S&P Global Market Intelligence for 2015. Globe Life is The Official Life Insurance of the Texas Rangers and naming rights sponsor of Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas, where the Texas Rangers call home. The Companyâ€™s charitable efforts include the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, FC Dallas Foundation, Special Olympics, and Operation Warrior Wishes. Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.