Support PDF,DOC,DOCX,TXT,XLS,WPD,HTM,HTML fils up to 5MB
Organization TypeLaw Firm
Date Last Verified
Years of Experience
Are you looking to join an established and successful law firm with a diverse range of practice areas and one that provides exciting opportunities for career advancement?
Van De Poel, Levy, Thomas, Arneal LLP (VLTA) is seeking an experienced and knowledgeable civil litigation attorney. The ideal candidate has 4-10 years of relevant experience in personal injury, mechanic's liens, and construction delay claims in CA. Our litigation practice includes: construction claims litigation, construction defect, employment, public entity, premises liability, business/commercial disputes, and trade secret matters, among others. The ideal associate is able to work with minimal supervision, either remotely or in-office. She/he will have previous deposition and trial experience (2nd chair acceptable).
VLTA is proud to be an AV-rated litigation firm, an honor that recognizes professional excellence, legal ability and ethical standards. As a growing civil litigation law firm, we need an associate who is committed to these same standards.
For more than 20 years, our clients across California have relied on VLTA’s in-depth knowledge and experience. We are proud to serve many of California’s prominent publicly traded companies, as well as start-up ventures and individuals. Our efficient business operations and use of state-of-the-art technologies allow VLTA to provide skilled legal representation to a wide variety of clients.
We encourage and develop talent at every level and promote a collegial workplace culture of trust, collaboration and transparency.
This position is based in our Walnut Creek location.
California Employers Association (CEA) is the recruiter for Van De Poel, Levy, Thomas, Arneal LLP for this role.
· Four to ten years of civil litigation experience with a demonstrated proficiency in case handling and management skills, including court appearances, law and motion practice, written discovery and depositions.
· Excellent research, written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with diverse audiences at all levels.
· Organized, flexible, and has effective time management skills.
· Requires initiative, a strong willingness to learn, and sound judgment.
· Ability to manage multiple assignments and tasks simultaneously.
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
· Current Member of California State Bar with no record of discipline.
Salary and Benefits
· Competitive salary with a generous bonus program for any originated business.
· Employer sponsored Medical, Dental, Life, and LTC for employee, with dependent coverage available for medical and dental
· Vision, LTD, AFLAC, and FSA available
· Mileage and parking
· BAR dues
· Professional networking opportunities
· Commitment to employee growth and skills development
To apply: If you are up to this challenge, we invite you to apply for this position. Qualified candidates, please submit your cover letter and complete resume as soon as possible to email@example.com. Upon receipt of your resume and cover letter, we will contact those qualified candidates to proceed in the interview process.
Search Firm Representatives, please read carefully: CEA is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity.
Van De Poel, Levy, Thomas, Arneal LLP is an equal opportunity employer. As such, VTLA offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, nationality, social or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. These opportunities include all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, job placement, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, advancement, and termination. Women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Van De Poel, Levy, Thomas, Arneal LLP
For almost two decades, clients across California have relied on VLTA’s in-depth knowledge and experience across a diverse range of practice areas, from litigation to complex commercial transactions. Clients of VLTA include several of California’s most prominent publicly-traded companies, as well as start-up ventures and individuals. By efficiently managing business operations and leveraging state-of the-art technologies, VLTA is proud to provide experienced legal representation accessible to clients of all kinds.