Support PDF,DOC,DOCX,TXT,XLS,WPD,HTM,HTML fils up to 5MB
Organization TypeLaw Firm
Date Last Verified
Years of Experience
Ashcraft & Gerel is seeking a highly motivated, Virginia licensed attorney with at least 5 to 7 years of experience handling Virginia personal injury cases with varying degrees of complexity. The ideal candidate will have litigation experience in both VA general district court and circuit court. Candidate must be able to autonomously handle a large volume of files, meet deadlines, create litigation plans, conduct discovery while maintaining exceptional client interaction. Experience handling Virginia workers' compensation cases a plus.
Our firm has served the DMV for over 65 years. Our firm provides some of the most rewarding opportunities in the legal community as you work hand in hand with your colleagues to achieve personal and professional goals. Our firm is focused on associate training and growth. If you are passionate about injured workers’ rights and helping the community, you may be a perfect fit.
• Learn from some of the best in the Personal Injury business
• Flexible workspace
• Engaging multi-discipline environment
• 401K Profit Share Plan
• Health, Dental, Vision
• Generous PTO
• Bonuses based on production
Qualifications & Skills:
• Candidates must be Virginia licensed. DC and Maryland licensed a plus.
* Bilingual (fluent in Spanish) a major plus.
• Personal Injury Litigation Attorney: 5-7 years (Preferred)
• Legal Research: 1 year (Preferred)
• Virginia Bar (Required)
• Travel to various commissions and courts in Virginia as needed
• Some overnight travel for conventions
Ashcraft & Gerel
Ashcraft & Gerel is one of the most prominent injury firms in the country with dozens of attorneys practicing throughout Washington DC, Virginia, and Maryland. For over 65 years, Ashcraft & Gerel has been committed to helping individuals who have been injured or wronged.