Support PDF,DOC,DOCX,TXT,XLS,WPD,HTM,HTML fils up to 5MB
Organization TypeLaw Firm
Years of Experience
Immediate opening for a full time Paralegal for the Senior Partner of a high paced, high volume trial practice.
Paralegal certificate preferred but not required.
At least two years' experience as a Paralegal is required.
The ideal candidate must be personable, detail oriented, able to multi-task and have excellent organizational skills.
- Scheduling appointments, mediations, depositions and court dates;
- Preparing pleadings, correspondence, subpoenas and other legal documents for civil and criminal matters;
- Organizing and maintaining electronic and hard copy client files;
- Assisting in trial preparation;
- Meeting with clients to gather information and discuss details of the case;
- Other miscellaneous duties as personal assistant to the Senior Partner; and
- Other general duties related to the position of Paralegal.
About Our Company
We are a four attorney firm handling a variety of types of cases such as family law, personal injury, civil, criminal, wills, and probate.
Dupree, Kimbrough & Carl, LLP
At Dupree, Kimbrough & Carl, LLP, we are dedicated to providing aggressive, high-quality legal representation in a professional and friendly manner. We realize that the results that we achieve for our clients will have a lasting impact on their lives. This is why we pride ourselves on providing superior legal support and counsel for all our clients. From the initial phone consultation to the settlement, we will work with you every step of the way to ensure that you understand all the legal process.