Support PDF,DOC,DOCX,TXT,XLS,WPD,HTM,HTML fils up to 5MB
Organization TypeLaw Firm
Date Last Verified
Years of Experience
Duties, qualification, and Responsibilities:
• Represent clients in negotiations and mediation in product liability, premises liability, employment and personal injury
• Taking and defending expert deposition
• Drafting opposition to MSJ
• Responding and propounding discovery (No boilerplate responses)
• Drafting summons and complaint
• Drafting Motions ( Compel, Quash, For Protective Order, …)
• Drafting Motion In Limine and other pre-trial motions
• Trial skills and post trial motion drafting skills is a plus
Skills and Educational Requirements:
• Minimum 5 to 15 years of litigation/ Trial experience in personal injury field
• Ability to handle more than 45 litigation cases (Trucking Accident, Product Liability, Employment, Premises Liability,Employment …)
• Strong legal research with Westlaw Next and LexisAdvance
• California State Bar admission with "active" status required (Nevada bar or Arizona Bar Admission is a plus)
• Attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and task track keeping
• Strong organizational, interpersonal communication, time management, and project management skills in handling more than 45 cases
• Ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment with other lawyers and paralegals
• Federal court litigation and filing
• Knowledge of Employment law is a plus
• Fully Proficient in Word, Outlook, Adobe Pro, Excel, Power point, Professional (Our office is fully paperless, NO PAPER COPY in our office other than Trial docs)
We offer a competitive starting salary and Health and Dental Insurance . Position can be full time or part time.
Compensation is based on experience ($90,000.00 to $140,000), plus bonuses.
2. writing samples (Motion);
3. references, and;
4. wage expectation.
All resume accepted in strict confidence.
Heidari Law Group, P.C.
HEIDARI LAW GROUP (HLG) is a PLAINTIFF'S EMPLOYMENT & PERSONAL INJURY law firm in Las Vegas and Los Angeles. We are seeking two full-time, EXPERIENCED litigation Attorney and one trial attorney adding to our team of 4 lawyers, in Los Angeles office, who can meticulously handle all aspects of personal injury and employment from pre-litigation to trial. We are looking for motivated team players with positive attitude who is able to perfectly communicate with our litigation team.