Search using our robust engine. Get the recommendations you need to get ahead.
Browse through our expansive list of legal practice areas.
Work where you are or where you’d like to be. Find where you’ll work with LawCrossing.
Use our marketplace to feature your opportunity
Start your search today
Set up your account and manage your company profile on LawCrossing
Look through and compare company profiles
Learn from legal expert, Harrison Barnes
Discovery salaries and scope your next job
Don’t just take it from us
Criticism, Your Career, and Your Life
Why You Should Never Miss a Company Holiday Party or Invitation to Your Boss’s Home
May 14, 2022
Apr 13, 2022
The Associated General Contractors of Wisconsin (AGCWI) is a statewide trade association for commercial, industrial, and institutional contractors. AGCWI’s Counsel position is available and a great opportunity.
If you are a licensed attorney and tired of living your work life in six-minute intervals, then this position may be right for you. While a law degree is preferred for this position, commensurate experience in construction industry issues, including labor relations, workforce development and government affairs will be considered.
As AGCWI’s Counsel you will:
• Represent AGCWI and its members in a professional and positive manner.
• Be licensed (or willing to get licensed) to practice law in the State of Wisconsin, and in good standing with the Bar, or have commensurate experience in construction industry issues.
• Work closely with AGCWI’s Executive Vice President and General Counsel while providing labor relations and construction law services.
• Work closely with AGCWI members and staff on construction industry workforce development.
• On occasion work closely with AGCWI’s Executive Vice President, General Counsel, and government affairs consultant on local and state government issues that impact AGCWI members and the construction industry.
• Represent AGCWI members on a statewide basis with mostly in-state travel. Some out-of-state travel is required periodically for industry and professional development purposes.
• Work in a small and positive office environment, with flexibility of home residence location in Wisconsin.
Along with competitive base salary and benefit package, there is potential for performance-based financial rewards. For strictly confidential consideration, please send cover letter and resume to Robert Barker. AGCWI is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated General Contractors of Wisconsin
Tell us where to send your access instructions:
Enter your mobile number to get a reminder to apply later.