Support PDF,DOC,DOCX,TXT,XLS,WPD,HTM,HTML fils up to 5MB
Organization TypeLaw Firm
Years of Experience
Employment Law Associate Responsibilities:
• Counsel clients on employment matters;
• Draft and review employment policies and employee handbooks;
• Conduct legal research;
• Draft memoranda, motions and briefs related to employment litigation matters; • Assist with case strategy and preparation;
• Working closely with clients and partners at the firm.
• Minimum of 2 years employment litigation and counseling experience in a law firm setting;
• Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills;
• Strong work ethic and ability to work independently in fast-paced environment;
• Stellar academic credentials; and
• Must be a member in good standing of the Illinois Bar.