Job Details

Business Litigation Paralegal

Company name

Law Firm Staff

Organization Type

Law Firm

Job Type

Legal Staff

Posted on

Jul 26,2018

Location

Santa Rosa, CA
  Employer Sponsored Job (Free to apply to)
 
6 hits

Profile

Law Firm Staff brings you up to date and high quality legal staff openings in law firms and in-house legal departments of business organizations. In addition, we help solo attorneys hire experienced personnel from the legal industry. We not only have the best law firm staff positions, but we also have the most. Business Litigation Paralegal Duties: Keep cases organized by establishing and organizing files, monitoring calendars, tracking deadlines, documenting actions, inputting information into file database. Assist in gathering and organizing documents for production. Preparation of correspondence, written reports. Draft legal documents, including pleadings, discovery documents, interrogatories and discovery responses. Maintains attorney calendar, including recording and monitoring court appearance dates, pleading deadlines, discovery deadlines. Assist in all aspects of trial preparation: exhibit lists, evidence compilations, witness inter views and subpoenas including managing appearances, jury instructions. Filing of court documents. Following up on delegated assignments. Maintenance of filing system. Coordinate and summarize depositions.

Qualifications: 3+ years' civil litigation experience. Exhibits dependability, professionalism, and friendliness. Has strong attention to detail. Able to work well in a team environment as well as independently. Demonstrates excellent writing and oral communication skills. Able to multi-task. Experienced and proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook). Ability to conduct legal research using Lexis.

Company info

Law Firm Staff

Similar Jobs:

Law Firm Staff brings you up to date and high quality legal staff openings in law firms and in-house legal departments of business organizations. In addition, we help solo attorneys hire experienced personnel from the legal indust...
Law Firm Staff brings you up to date and high quality legal staff openings in law firms and in-house legal departments of business organizations. In addition, we help solo attorneys hire experienced personnel from the legal indust...
Certified Paralegal / Legal Assistant The candidate should be up to date on all continuing education to assist a busy solo attorney firm. Clients consist of 60% family law and the other 40% is civil/personal injury cases. Experie...