Search using our robust engine. Get the recommendations you need to get ahead.
Browse through our expansive list of legal practice areas.
Work where you are or where you would like to be. Find where you will work with LawCrossing.
Use our marketplace to feature your opportunity
Start your search today
Set up your account and manage your company profile on LawCrossing
Look through and compare company profiles
Learn from the legal expert, Harrison Barnes
Discover salaries and the scope of your next job
LawCrossing Works Read Testimonials and Share your Story
External Sources and False Conflict
Min 3 yrs required
Sep 28, 2022
Mar 22, 2022
Seeking experienced Estate / Probate Paralegal (min. 3 yrs.). Key responsibilities for this position include:
· Preparation and filing of probate and trust petitions.
· Estate Trust Administration- Handling post-mortem administration issues, including required notices, real estate filings, etc.
· Preparation of property transfer documents (i.e. Grant Deeds and Quitclaim Deeds).
· Entity formation and maintenance (i.e. Corporations and Limited Liability Companies).
· Reviewing trust, will and power of attorney documents as needed.
· Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously to complete tasks accurately, on schedule and ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Paralegal Certificate required.
Small established firm with great working culture. Great benefits. We are open to starting part-time and working up to full-time. Salary commensurate with experience.
Tell us where to send your access instructions:
Enter your mobile number to get a reminder to apply later.