Support PDF,DOC,DOCX,TXT,XLS,WPD,HTM,HTML fils up to 5MB
Organization TypeLaw Firm
A Northern Illinois law firm is seeking an attorney to cover criminal and traffic cases in the counties of Cook, Lake, Kane, DeKalb, Kendall, LaSalle, McHenry, Will and DuPage.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· You must possess a Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school
· You must be an attorney who has a license (active and in good standing) to practice law in the state of Illinois
· You must own a reliable vehicle - we conduct most of our work in the suburbs
· Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred, but not required
· Prior experience with felonies is a bonus
· Prior experience as a State's Attorney is a huge bonus
Please list the counties with which you are familiar and available to cover court hearings.
Please list all types of cases with which you are familiar and can handle on your own, from beginning to end.
The Coverage Attorney will be compensated on an independent contractor basis.
Please send us an e-mail with your resume and references attached for immediate consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
COMPENSATION: $75 per case
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: contract
Hirsch Law Group
Hirsch Law Group is a northern Illinois law firm that practices in all major areas of law, including: criminal defense, traffic, personal injury, bankruptcy, civil, family, estate planning, probate, workers' compensation, real estate and transactional law. The law group has a team of aggressive criminal trial lawyers that serve clients throughout the counties of Lake, Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Kane, Kendall, LaSalle, McHenry and Will. Managing Attorney Gordon Hirsch has over 17 years of trial experience and has successfully handled thousands of cases as a defense attorney. Prior to becoming the owner and operator of Hirsch Law Group, he was an assistant corporation counsel, where he prosecuted traffic violations and ordinance violations in the state courts.