Support PDF,DOC,DOCX,TXT,XLS,WPD,HTM,HTML fils up to 5MB
Organization TypeLaw Firm
Date Last Verified
FT Legal Assistant / Clerk Wanted For Personal Injury / Victim's Rights Law Firm
Law Offices of Jason Turchin seeks a full time, self-motivated Legal Assistant / Law Clerk with excellent organizational, communication and writing skills to join our team. Prior personal injury and/or litigation experience is a plus. We are looking for a team player to work hard and help us continue to grow our practice. Great opportunity for someone looking to go to law school in the future. We would also consider a full time experienced Case Manager. Excellent benefits.
Spanish speaking is a plus. Please submit your cover letter and resume for review. If you already applied to our office in the past, please resubmit your resume and cover letter.
- Assist attorney in the handling of ongoing and new client files;
- Update and maintain client files;
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis;
- Compose letters; Do internet research; Help draft pleadings; E-file documents;
- Work independently; Multi-task;
- Handle general administrative duties, including filing, answering phones, scheduling, copying, setting up files
- Proficient in MS Word & Outlook.
- Bilingual (preferred, but not required)
Equal Opportunity Employer. Salary Commensurate With Experience.
Law Offices of Jason Turchin
The Law Office of Jason Turchin was founded by AV Preeminent-rated Victim’s Rights Attorney Jason Turchin in 2007. The law firm has handled more than 6,500 personal injury, accident, product liability, life insurance and wrongful death claims. Jason Turchin is a #1 best selling author, entrepreneur, producer and attorney who handles high profile cases and is often used as a media legal analyst. He has contributed to stories on many tv and print media, including CBS Evening News, Bloomberg News, Japan News, CBS News NY, USA Today, ABA Journal, Telemundo, C-Span, Miami Herald, Sun Sentinel, New York Times, CNN, Wall Street Journal, and the New York Post.