Job Details

Utilities/environmental Lawyer

Company name

Organization Type

Law Firm

Job Type


Years of Experience

Min 2 yrs required


New Haven, CT

Date Last Verified

Feb 10,2018

Posted on

Feb 09,2018
Practice Area
Environmental and Land Use >> Environmental and Land Use
  Employer Sponsored Job (Free to apply to)
17 hits


Utilities/Environmental Lawyer The candidate must have 2+ years of experience in water or utility and energy and environmental law. Experience in regulatory, transactional, energy and/or water issues is required. Must preferably have demonstrated excellent research, writing and communication skills. Must be admitted in Connecticut.

Additional info

Send resume and cover letter

Company info

Beverly Annello
Director of Human Resources Professional Recruiting
Murtha Cullina LLP.
City Place I 185 Asylum
Hartford, CT 06103


"Great Environment with a Great Group of People"

Current Employee - Reviewed on July 28, 2017

There really is nothing that I would change. Murtha Cullina has provided me a chance to do what I want to do in life with a great group of people. There are just a few people that need to tone down their attitudes.

Pros : The people here are wonderful. Training covered everything, but when a problem arose, there were always people willing to help me out. The people here make you feel like you belong.
Cons : Like with any workplace, you will always have a bit of office politics. The same goes with Murtha Cullina. Thankfully, though, the vast majority of interactions I make during the day are civil with friendly faces.
Current or former employee? : Current Employee

Similar Jobs:

Associate Attorney / Special Needs Planning The candidate should have 2+ ears of relevant work experience. The Associate will draft appropriate documents including Special and Supplemental Needs Trusts, Wills, Trusts, Powers of A...
New Haven office of our client seeks utilities/environmental attorney with 2+ years of experience. The candidate should have experience in regulatory, transactional, energy and/or water issues. Must be admitted in Connecticut.