Support PDF,DOC,DOCX,TXT,XLS,WPD,HTM,HTML fils up to 5MB
Date Last Verified
Years of Experience
Parker McCay is seeking a full time, mid to senior level commercial finance attorney to serve as counsel to clients in a broad range of financial transactions. This is an excellent opportunity for an attorney to continue his or her practice doing sophisticated work in a high energy, collaborative setting. The position is based in the Mount Laurel office, with flexibility to work in any of our locations, including our new offices to be located on the Delaware River waterfront in Camden.
Qualifications: Applicants should be admitted to the NJ bar (or have the ability to become a member of the NJ bar on an expedited basis) and have a minimum of 5 years of experience related to commercial lending, finance, loan document preparation and review, including acquisition financings, structured debt financings, asset-based loans, and secured credit facilities. Affordable housing financing experience is a plus, but not required.
· Represent commercial lending institutions and borrowers in secured, unsecured and other transactions including general commercial, asset-based, real estate, and construction financing, issuance of credit enhancements in bond transactions, participations and intercreditor transactions.
· Provide transaction structuring advice and counsel to lenders and borrowers
· Prepare loan and financing documentation and opinions, including, but not limited to, lending and borrower-side contracts and agreements and security interest / collateral filings
· Provide regular communication and counsel to a wide range of clients
· Working with high degree of independence on the documentation and closing of loans and lending/borrower transactions
Scope: This job description describes the general nature of the job and does not represent that all duties will be performed by all individuals who hold the job. This job description does not limit the tasks that an employee may reasonably be requested to perform and in no way alters the Firm’s at-will policy.
Parker McCay P. A.
Parker McCay, P.A. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. EOE/M/F/D/V For more information about the firm please visit our website .
Current Employee - Reviewed on September 02, 2017
Organizing more meetings and events that can help associates brainstorm with other departments would be something I think that can help with the efficiency of the work place.Pros : I really like the people I work with here. Everyoneis willing to offer assistance. A lot of the attorneys are knowledgeable in different areas of law. The pay and benefits are also great.