Search using our robust engine. Get the recommendations you need to get ahead.
Browse through our expansive list of legal practice areas.
Work where you are or where you would like to be. Find where you will work with LawCrossing.
Use our marketplace to feature your opportunity
Start your search today
Set up your account and manage your company profile on LawCrossing
Look through and compare company profiles
Learn from the legal expert
Discover salaries and the scope of your next job
LawCrossing Works Read Testimonials and Share your Story
Discover What You Do Best: We All Have Something
Libertyville, IL, United States
- Represent sellers and buyers in residential real estate transactions in Lake, McHenry and Northern Cook ; Estate Planning and/or Probate experience a ; Some Flexibility to work remotely.
- Review residential real estate contracts.
- Resolve attorney review and inspection issues.
- Work closely with realtors, buyers and sellers in resolving any inspection issues.
- Review title insurance documentation.
- Monitor all contingency dates for a typical real estate transaction.
- Review HOA documentation and assess potential HOA issues for prospective buyers.
- Assist in preparing closing documentation.
- Attend closing.
- 2-5 years experience closing residential real estate transactions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to deal with realtors, buyers and sellers in resolving all types of issues surrounding a typical residential real estate transaction from contract acceptance through the closing date.
- Ability to bring in new business a plus.
Please send resume along with salary requirement to
Maloney Law, LLC
Thanks for checking out this job listing. We are a small, growing firm in Libertyville, that needs help with its residential real estate practice. We also handle a fair amount of commercial real estate and estate planning work so any experience in those areas is also a plus.
Oct 30, 2023
Oct 30, 2023
Tell us where to send your access instructions: