Support PDF,DOC,DOCX,TXT,XLS,WPD,HTM,HTML fils up to 5MB
Organization TypeLaw Firm
Date Last Verified
WM is seeking an experienced legal assistant / paralegal to provide support to 1-2 of our attorneys. WM needs someone with strong organizational skills, at least 2 years of prior experience in the area of medical malpractice/personal injury, and preferably either a bachelor's degree and or ABA approved paralegal certificate. We are looking for someone who is sociable and who can join the team and hit the ground running! We offer a competitive salary and benefits. Send your resume for immediate interviews.
• Demonstrated initiative and self-direction
• Superior organization skills and attention to detail
• Analytical reasoning and problem-solving ability
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills necessary in order to maintain effective relationships with partners, attorneys, clients and staff in person, by email and by telephone.
• Case management involving maintaining document control, calendaring docket deadlines and filing
• Preparation and organization of a variety of documents, forms, charts, letters, etc.
• Maintain attorney and case calendars
• Assist with preparation and filing of pleadings, motions, objections, including organizing exhibits and appendices.
• Handles discovery requests and requests for medical production
• Preparation for hearings, depositions, trials
Practice Areas: plaintiff personal injury and medical malpractice