Support PDF,DOC,DOCX,TXT,XLS,WPD,HTM,HTML fils up to 5MB
Organization TypeLaw Firm
Date Last Verified
Years of Experience
The Brown Law Firm, P.C., a boutique plaintiffs' shareholder derivative litigation firm seeks to hire a senior attorney to join its Oyster Bay, Long Island law firm. Ours is a national practice that consists of shareholder derivative litigation in federal and state courts throughout the country. The firm is thriving with lots of business and is very successful. We need the right attorney to help make things happen here.
This is a ground floor opportunity to move forward, grow, and make money at our firm. The candidate should already live in, or truly want to live in, Long Island. Great litigation experience without the grind of working in the City. AMBITION WILL BE REWARDED.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Should have experience working in Big Law or at a plaintiffs' securities firm
- Must be used to working independently
- Must be ambitious and self-disciplined (not interested in wasting time on surfing the net, social media, texting, etc.)
- Must have excellent writing skills
- Must have excellent research skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Having knowledge of securities laws and/or law of corporate fiduciaries
- Having knowledge of financial markets is a plus
- Having knowledge of accounting and finance theory is a plus
Compensation beats market-rate for the right person.
Please email your resume.
The Brown Law Firm, P.C.