Support PDF,DOC,DOCX,TXT,XLS,WPD,HTM,HTML fils up to 5MB
Organization TypeLaw Firm
A Northern Illinois law firm is seeking a full-time associate who wants to practice law in a dynamic environment that will expose him/her to high standards, court experience, contact with clients, research, writing and work with a highly collaborative team.
Our law firm focuses mainly on criminal and traffic matters, and we are in need of a motivated individual to join our team and work to provide exceptional representation to our clients. The position involves working in city and state courts, and includes document review, research, drafting, collaboration and appearing in court.
This position is full-time and salaried. Regular office hours are from 9 AM until 6 PM, but the team works until assigned projects have been successfully completed. We provide immediate hands-on experience in diverse areas of law. Furthermore, we emphasize a team environment that serves to produce a creative and productive atmosphere in which a young associate can advance, assume responsibility as proficiency is demonstrated, and be on the cutting-edge of constantly developing legal issues.
You will indeed work hard - however, you will love the work that you do. We are looking to immediately fill this position.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· You must possess a Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school
· You must be an attorney who has a license (active and in good standing) to practice law in the state of Illinois
· You must be fluent in English and Spanish (conversation, reading and writing)
· You must own a vehicle - we conduct most of our work in the suburbs
· You must have exceptional communication and writing skills that can be demonstrated in interviews and in writing samples
· You must have exceptional research skills and substantial writing experience
· You must have a professional, engaging and charismatic demeanor, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· You must strive for excellence and perfection in the work you perform
· You must be motivated, self-starting and able to work independently
· You must be a team player and work well with diverse personalities
· You must be able to work under pressure, as well as accept criticism and direction as you grow in your legal profession
While you do not necessarily need to have post-graduate court experience, you should have some exposure with courtroom protocols and should not be intimidated by any aspect thereof.
Competitive salary based on experience. Please provide your past salaries and your desired salary.
You must submit a cover letter, resume, writing sample and salary history. Please be professional and diligent in responding to this post.
EMAIL us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Hirsch Law Group
Hirsch Law Group is a northern Illinois law firm that practices in all major areas of law, including: criminal defense, traffic, personal injury, bankruptcy, civil, family, estate planning, probate, workers' compensation, real estate and transactional law. The law group has a team of aggressive criminal trial lawyers that serve clients throughout the counties of Lake, Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Kane, Kendall, LaSalle, McHenry and Will. Managing Attorney Gordon Hirsch has over 17 years of trial experience and has successfully handled thousands of cases as a defense attorney. Prior to becoming the owner and operator of Hirsch Law Group, he was an assistant corporation counsel, where he prosecuted traffic violations and ordinance violations in the state courts.