Support PDF,DOC,DOCX,TXT,XLS,WPD,HTM,HTML fils up to 5MB
Organization TypeLaw Firm
Date Last Verified
Years of Experience
The El Segundo and Huntington Beach offices of Kjar, McKenna & Stockalper LLP are seeking 1-3 year, 3+ year and a 5-7+ year attorney to fill its Associate Attorney position. The firm is growing and searching for attorneys with litigation experience, particularly in the area of insurance defense.
This is an excellent opportunity for attorneys with medical malpractice experience looking to further their careers in the industry. The ideal candidate will thrive in this legal setting; be an excellent representative for the firm; work efficiently under pressure and meet deadlines; demonstrate good decision-making; and be proactive and solutions-focused. He or she should be articulate, poised, and possess good written and oral communication skills. He or she should be able to independently work with senior attorneys to manage a heavy caseload.
• JD from an ABA school required
• Admitted to practice in the State of California
• 3+ years of civil defense litigation experience
• Experience with medical malpractice preferred
• Superior analytical skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Team player with great attitude and willingness to learn
• Independently work with a senior attorney to manage a heavy caseload
• Conduct legal research, handle discovery, and analyze medical records
• Regularly attend court appearances, depositions, and meetings
• Communicate with clients and draft status reports
Cover Letter (Required)
List of References (Required)
Kjar McKenna & Stockalper, LLP
COMPANY DESCRIPTION Kjar, McKenna & Stockalper was established in 2018 in Huntington Beach and El Segundo, specializing in insurance and professional liability defense. The firm has lawyers whose range of expertise includes many related legal fields, such as business litigation, health care law, legal malpractice defense, product liability and managed care issues. The mission of Kjar, McKenna & Stockalper is to aggressively represent our clients through quality counsel and advocacy, and to reach these goals through uncompromising dedication, ethical standard and personal integrity, while maintaining a stable and profitable business enterprise with the highest reputation. Kjar, McKenna & Stockalper LLP is an equal opportunity employer.