Support PDF,DOC,DOCX,TXT,XLS,WPD,HTM,HTML fils up to 5MB
Years of Experience
Sacks Tierney P.A. is looking for a Litigation Paralegal to provide support for our Litigation Department with emphasis on e-discovery and other litigation functions, including drafting of discovery and responses, preparation and review of documents for production, support of complex litigation, performing legal research and analysis under direction of counsel, and organization and maintenance of legal files and databases.
Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years managing complex litigation matters and electronic discovery projects. Candidates must also have a strong understanding of legal issues related to electronic discovery. Strong technical knowledge and experience with the latest electronic discovery technology tools and standards as well as general information technology are a must.
• Consult with attorneys to determine litigation support requirements and e-discovery needs.
• Drafts discovery requests and responses, obtains documents and information responsive to discovery requests, and organizes documents for production.
• Preparation and submission of pleadings, briefs, exhibits, disclosure statements, legal correspondence and other legal documents.
• Responsible for organization and completeness of legal files. Prepares summaries and spreadsheets and other documents to assist in complex litigation management.
• Prepares for and participates in preparing necessary forms and assembling exhibits for depositions and trials.
• Determines and maintains priorities and deadlines and assures timely completion of tasks by tracking calendar deadlines and other case management dates.
• Manage completion of discovery projects, including document review database management and other technology initiatives.
• Track the export/import of electronically stored information.
• Maintain accurate documentation for chain of custody litigation issues.
• Assist in developing and maintaining best practice e-discovery procedures.
• J.D. or Paralegal Certificate strongly preferred OR Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience required.
• At least five years of experience in litigation support, e-discovery, document collection, analysis, export and assistance with all stages of discovery.
• Experience with Case Notebook, iPro Eclipse SE, Lexis Nexis LAW, Concordance, Summation or similar e-discovery software products strongly preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to prioritize high volume workload to meet deadlines.
• Solid understanding of database design and management, data processing activities and legal document review requirements.
• Trial experience is a must.
Sacks Tierney P.A.
For five decades, the Arizona law firm of Sacks Tierney P.A. has resolved legal problems for its clients with a combination of legal talent, creativity, professionalism and integrity.
Former Employee - Reviewed on September 02, 2017
Management should implement a policy for last minute adjustments or problems. There should be a set procedure available to attorneys for these instances.Pros : The schedule of the firm was very flexible. Office hours were not standard, expected office hours. This was simply because of the type of cases and clients the firm represented. I enjoyed the flexibility of the firm.