Support PDF,DOC,DOCX,TXT,XLS,WPD,HTM,HTML fils up to 5MB
Years of Experience
As our Assistant General Counsel you will serve as a legal advisor on a range of substantive areas, with a focus on commercial issues relating to all areas of the law involved in broadband, cable, and communications. The position also involves exposure to regulatory issues relating to the FCC and other federal, state, and local agencies involved in the communications arena.
What you'll be doing:
• Reviews, drafts, and negotiates complex legal agreements.
• Provides legal advice relating to transactions, including mergers and acquisitions.
• Advises business units on legal matters relating to regulatory issues.
• Assists with corporate governance matters and securities work.
• Uses legal analysis to ensure Company’s compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
• Interacts closely with management, outside counsel, auditors, and regulators to handle legal and regulatory issues.
Other duties and/or responsibilities not specifically set forth above may, however, be assigned as needed. Whenever practicable and, in accordance with legal guidelines, reasonable accommodation(s) will be made to enable an otherwise qualified individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of the position.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
Juris Doctor (JD) Degree; and a minimum of 5 years relevant experience with a law firm, government agency, or as an in-house counsel. Must be a member of a state bar. Prefer experience with FCC or within the broadband, cable, or communication industries.
• High attention to detail and conscientiousness required.
• Must have ability to work irregular schedules to meet business needs.
• Must possess diligence, a positive demeanor, and be flexible and open to change.
• Ability to maintain the highest ethical standards is required.
Benefits: Sparklight appreciates the role our associates’ play to help the company grow, and in return an excellent benefits package is offered to our associates to recognize the importance of their contributions, such as:
Plus Other Perks:
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Cable One, Inc
Cable ONE (NYSE: CABO) is a leading broadband communications provider serving more than 800,000 residential and business customers in 21 states. Cable ONE provides consumers with a wide array of connectivity and entertainment services, including high-speed internet and advanced Wi-Fi solutions, cable television and phone service. Cable ONE is the recipient of 2018 Multiple System Operator of the year by Cable Fax and J.D. Power’s highest accolade – the number one spot in the 2018 residential internet service provider satisfaction study for the western region of the United States.? Cable ONE operates with the philosophy that happy associates make happy customers! Therefore, associates enjoy good benefits and an open culture where their ideas are not only asked for, but crucial to the success of our business. Cable ONE provides a great place to work for talented and passionate associates who are committed to the Company’s goals! Cable ONE is now Sparklight!