Support PDF,DOC,DOCX,TXT,XLS,WPD,HTM,HTML fils up to 5MB
Organization TypeLaw Firm
Date Last Verified
Years of Experience
Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience specific to civil litigation including, but not limited to: client communication, motion work, discovery work, deposition work, client intake work, trial preparation, etc. The experience may be either for plaintiff or defense, and may be in any area of civil litigation, including, but not limited to: employment, civil rights, personal injury, commercial litigation, consumer litigation, etc.
Candidates should be certain that plaintiffs’ employment and plaintiffs’ civil litigation is the right choice for them. Our goal is to hire a future partner. You will be expected to work, as we have, but you will be working with a firm with significant recognition within our field. You need NOT be a rainmaker.
You WILL be a partner, in time, IF you can demonstrate excellent organizational skills, excellent client skills, honesty, integrity and drive.
Our compensation is competitive with mid-size plaintiffs’ contingency firms. Your character and work product are the sole means by which you will succeed; no book of business need be offered, or developed, other than as a consequence of your association with us.
We offer medical benefits, group life insurance, disability insurance, 401k, generous bonuses and a casual office environment with mentoring and close, constant partner contact.
The requirements for consideration, beyond a clear commitment to plaintiff's civil litigation, are:
· Excellent multi-tasking and organization skills (fidelity to deadlines, ability to prioritize and manage tasks, ability to work without micromanagement);
· Previous practical, hands-on experience in discovery drafting, analysis, motion work, deposition work, client meetings and client contact;
· 2-3+ years’ experience in civil litigation;
· Excellent writing and research skills (relevant writing sample preferred);
· Experience in employment litigation (defense or plaintiff) preferred, but not required;
· References which can substantiate the above.
Costello & Mains
The mission of our New Jersey employment, injury and civil rights attorneys is to try cases in the service of our clients and the cause of justice. That’s our “thing.” We’re at the top of our game and at the top of our field. It’s what we’re known for.