Search using our robust engine. Get the recommendations you need to get ahead.
Browse through our expansive list of legal practice areas.
Work where you are or where you’d like to be. Find where you’ll work with LawCrossing.
Use our marketplace to feature your opportunity
Start your search today
Set up your account and manage your company profile on LawCrossing
Look through and compare company profiles
Learn from legal expert, Harrison Barnes
Discovery salaries and scope your next job
Don’t just take it from us
Min 8 yrs required
Jun 02, 2022
Mar 14, 2022
ALAW, an established, multi-state real estate and creditors’ rights law firm, is seeking a qualified attorney to manage its California based practice group. This position offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, origination and profitability incentives, and a full benefits package.
· The candidate must be a member in good standing of the California State Bar.
· The candidate should have 8+ years of experience in real estate, civil litigation, and/or creditors’ right practice.
· The candidate must be willing and able to proactively utilize the Firm’s case management and reporting software to actively manage assigned matters with a strong foundation in civil procedure, motions practice and loss mitigation.
· Knowledge of Title & Lien Priority, Title Claim, Foreclosure, Eviction, TILA, RESPA, FDCPA, and the California Homeowner Bill of Rights.
· Court appearances and some attendant travel will be required.
· The candidate must exhibit a commitment to superior client care and proactive communication.
· The successful candidate will be a self-starter, enjoy working in a collaborative environment and demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Albertelli Law (ALAW) was founded in 1997 and is a full-service real estate law firm representing institutional and private lenders in Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California Florida, Georgia, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and the U.S. Virgin Islands. ALAW’s practice areas includes foreclosure, bankruptcy, consumer collections, commercial finance, complex litigation, appellate practice, regulatory compliance, title, escrow and closing services.
ALAW has a strong commitment to the community and development of the law, as evidenced by its pro bono endeavors, publications on issues of first impression, and development of political action in the area of legal professionalism. With the strategic vision and collaborative efforts of accomplished industry veterans, seasoned attorneys and operational experts, ALAW is committed to superior performance and technological innovation. Furthermore, ALAW’s commitment to technology and effective case management provides the scalability and transparency necessary to provide unparalleled representation in an ever-changing legal landscape.
Tell us where to send your access instructions:
Enter your mobile number to get a reminder to apply later.