Job Details

IP Litigation Attorney with 1-3 years of electrical engineering experience

This job is expired...

Company name

BCG Attorney Search

Organization Type

Law Firm

Job Type


Practice Area


Years of Experience

1-8 yrs required


Wilmington, DE

Date Last Verified

Nov 03,2017

Posted on

May 12,2017

32 hits


Wilmington office of our client seeks intellectual property litigation attorney with 1-3 years of prior patent prosecution experience. The candidate will be responsible for: document review, legal research, transaction patent prosecution, and intellectual property due diligence. Should preferably have a Bachelor of Science, Master of Science or Ph.D. in electrical or mechanical engineering, but other technical degrees will be considered. Should preferably also have an understanding of patent prosecution and a strong interest in IP litigation including legal research, document review, pleadings, discovery, and depositions, drafting briefs, arguing motions (including in limine motions) and pre-trial orders. Should also have an interest in patent prosecution and intellectual property due diligence. USPTO registration is preferred with ability to take the USPTO Patent Bar required. Delaware Bar admission is required or have the ability to take the Delaware Bar within the first year. Pennsylvania Bar admission is preferred.

Company info

BCG Attorney Search